Complete Listing Of Companies That Sell TENS Units and Electronic Pulse Massagers
This is going to be a complete, full listing of all of the companies that I have found from using Google to see which companies, sellers, resellers, distributors, designers, and manufacturers who sell pulse massagers and tens units.
What I am going to try to do is put them in alphabetical order.
From the website Neuro Tech Network…
TENS and PENS units
Algotech Ltd. - Providing a Neurostimulation PENS Therapy for chronic pain.
- NeuroStimulator PENS therapy ®
- NeuroStimulator PENS therapy ® Probes
Axelgaard - Their PALS Electrodes have become the world wide brand of neurostimulation electrode.
They sell electrodes and hydrogels like the Ultra-Stim Snap. There are no TENS Units that this company sells that I am aware of.
Axiobionics, LLC - Wearable therapies are custom build external electrical stimulation systems
This website is currently down or there is nothing showing on the webpage. It just says Axiobionics, Center for NeuroProsthetics
Biowave - They designed 3 pain therapy devices all using percutaneous neuromodulation therapy delivering therapeutic electrical signal into deep tissue: Deepwave, Homewave and Sportswave.
- BiowavePRO ® Neuromodulation Pain Therapy System
- Homewave Neuromodulation Pain Therapy System
- Biowave’s SMARTPAD TM technology
I am not sure what happened to the Sportswave pain relief device but it doesn’t seem to be offered anymore on the Biowave website.
Care Rehab - They offering TENS units for the treatment of pain.
- Care TENS ™ – dual channel digital TENS device with nine preset programs and three adjustable program
- Care Stim™ – dual channel digital muscle stimulation device (which I guess means is only a EMS device) that comes with nine preset programs
- Care Select Stim™ – dual channel digital muscle stimulation device that has 9 preset TENS and 6 preset NMES programs
- Care IFC Sport™ – an interferential current device
- Care IFC Plus™ - an interferential current device
- Classic TENS ™ – has 14 different stimulation modes
- Care Rehab Conductive Garment – similar to a TENS belt
Dynatronics - Providing self administered TENS devices to manage post-traumatic or post-surgical pain.
- Dynatron Solaris ® Plus
- Dynatronics Solaris Plus Series 3 Channel Combo Unit
- Dynatronics Solaris Plus Series 5 Channel Combo Unit
- Dynatron D890 Laser Probe
- Dynatron X5 Soft Tissue Oscillation Device
- Dynatron X2 Decompression & Light Therapy Unit
- DYNATRONICS Digital TENS Unit
- DGDIGT Muscle Stimulator
- Dynatronics Dual Channel T.E.N.S. Unit
- Dynatron 525 Interferential 3 Channel
- Dynatron 125 Ultrasound
Electronmedical Products International - Alpha-Stim device treats pain and stress related disorders with a proven, safe, effective non-drug approach
Empi, Inc. (by DJO Global) – Empi’s extensive line of rehabilitation products offer solutions for a variety of health care needs, including pain control options.
- Select TENSTM Pain Management System
- Epix VT TENS device
- ProMax™ TENS Device
- IF 3WAVE ® – a digital, dual channel, interferential (IF) current device
- Empi Infinity Plus
- Hybresis System
- 300PV™ - Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMES) device
- VitalStim® Therapy
Laser Touch One – Sells what is known as an alternative pain relief device, which looks like a pen
Medical Science Products - Specializing in non-invastive electrotherapy devices.
- MSP- TENS Pain Relief Device
- MicroCurrent Device
- EMS Device
- Interferential Pain Relief Device
NeuroMetrix - Offering the SENSUS device focusing on treatment for painful diabetic neuropathy.
- SENSUS Pain Management System – it is a type of tens device specifically made for people who are diabetics and suffering from chronic pain. It looks like a belt or knee brace and you slip it around your legs.
Neurotech - Wearable TENS units for the treatment of chronic pain including Baxolve XP, Aviva TENS XP and Recovery Back devices.
- Kneehab XP
- AvivaStim XP
- AvivaTENS XP
- NeuroTech Recovery Back
Pain Gone – Sells the TENS Unit Pen
- PainGone Pain Relief Pen – Uses the basic TENS technology by sending short bursts or electrical pulsing signals
- SUNMAS TENS Machine - Price: $189.00 - Amazon
RS Medical - offering pain and function solution stimulators to treat painful muscle conditions and to treat persistent back and neck pain.
- RS-4i Plus Sequential Stimulator
- RS-4i Sequential Stimulator
- RS-4m Muscle Stimulator
- RS-TENS Plus Stimulator
- AvivaStim XP 2-Channel Muscle Stimulator with TENS
- RS-FBG Full Back Conductive Garment
- RS-LB Low Back Conductive Garment
Scriphessco - These are a complete list of the TENS units that are offered on the website
- MaxStim 1000 Analog TENS Unit
- MaxStim 1000 Kit
- MaxStim 2000 Digital TENS Unit
- MaxStim 2000 Kit
- Mettler 210 TENS Unit
- Current Solutions InTENSity IF combo
- TENS 2800
- Quattro II (or the Quattro 2)
- Micro II Micro Current (or Micro 2 TENS Unit)
- Current Solutions InTENSity 5000 Hybrid
- Twim Stim Unit
- ComforTENS Plus Analog Unit
- InTENSity 10 TENS Unit
- Digital TENS 7000
- TENS 3000
- Ultima 5 Digital TENS Unit
- Current Solutions InTENSity Twin Stim III
- Current Solutions InTENSity Select Combo
- Intelect TENS Unit
- Hollywog WiTouch Wireless TENS Unit
- Hollywog WiTouch Professional Wireless TENS Unit
- Current Solutions TENS AA
- Hollywog® WiTouch™ Professional Wireless TENS Unit
- Amrex Advanteq 2000 Tens Unit
- BioStim M7 Tens Unit
- Theratech Tens Unit
- Impulse Tens D5 Digital Tens Unit
- Current Solutions Bakwel TENS Unit with Low Back Belt
- Quadstar II Digital NMS, INF and TENS Device
- Biostim Plus Tens Unit
- Mettler 212 Digital Tens Unit With Timer
- Digital Intelect Tens
- Ultima 11 TENS
- LCD TENS Unit
- Mettler Trio Stim Clinical Device
- BioMed 2000XI Analog TENS Unit
- BioStim Interferential Stimulator
- Current Solutions Fuego Heat & TENS Unit
- HollyWog TENS 2A
- Quadstar Elite Digital NMS, INF, TENS Device
- Amrex Spectrum Micro 1000 Microcurrent
- WiTouch TENS Replaceable Remote
SPR Therapeutics - offering a peripheral nerve stimulation system for shoulder pain.
- SMARTPATCH Peripheral Nerve Stimulation (PNS) System
The TENS Units in its catalog
- Ultima 1
- Ultima 3
- Ultima 3T
- Ultima 5
- Ultima 20
- First Choice TENS
- First Choice Plus TENS
- Libra TENS
- Flexi TENS
- Ultima 11
- Smart TENS
- Profile TENS
- V-TENS Plus
- BodyClock Duo
- Pain Gone
- Body Clock Stimplus
- Stimplus Pro
- V-TENS Plus
Electronic Muscle Stimulators
- EMS 1000 Plus
- Digital EMS Medtrim
- 1st Choice EMS
- Profile EMS
- Body Clock Duo
Interferential Current Therapy
- IF 4000
- Digital Sine Third Generation
- TENS AA Digital TENS Unit
- TENS-1000 Analog TENS Unit
- TENS-2000 Analog TENS Unit
- TENS 2K Analog
- TENS-6000 Digital TENS Unit
- Micro 2 Analog TENS Microcurrent Unit
- IF 4000 Analog TENS Interferential Unit
- IF 4K Digital TENS Interferential Unit.
- Bakwel TENS Back Belt
- UltraTENS Ultrasound and TENS unit in one device
- TENS Ultima 3 Analog TENS Unit
- TENS Ultima 3t (with timer) Analog TENS Unit.
- TENS Ultima Five Digital TENS Unit.
- Ultima Tens Analog Single Mode TENS Unit
- TENS Ultima Eleven Digital TENS Unit
- TENS Ultima 20 Digital TENS Unit.
- Ultima 22 Digital TENS and EMS in one device
- Ultima Neo Adavanced Multi-Mode Stimulator
- Ultima Combo Digital TENS and Ems in one device
- Quadstar Elite Digital TENS and EMS in one device
- LaserTENS 2000 VIS Digital TENS/Laser Therapy Unit
- Quadstar II Digital TENS and EMS in one device
- INF Plus Analog TENS Interferential Unit.
- BioSTIM M7 Digital TENS Unit
- BioSTIM INF Digital TENS Interferential Unit
- ProM-503D Digital TENS Unit
- PM-360 Digital TENS Unit.
- ProM-355 Digital TENS Unit.
- BioMed 2000XL Analog TENS Unit.
- BioMed 2000XT Analog TENS Unit
- BioSTIM Plus Digital TENS Unit
- ProM-100 Analog TENS Unit
- ProM-200 Analog TENS Unit
- ProM-300 Analog TENS Unit
- IF-400D Digital TENS Interferential Unit
- Impulse TENS D5 Digital TENS Unit.
- Dual Stim Digital TENS and EMS in one device
- ProM IF-4000 Analog TENS Interferential Unit.
- BLD IF 4250D Digital TENS Interferential and EMS in one device.
- BLD Stim3 Digital TENS Interferential and EMS in one device
- PMT Digital Ultrasound and EMS Combo Unit.
- Quad Stim-Plus Digital TENS and EMS in one device.
- Combo Stim-Plus Digital TENS and EMS in one device.
- Combo Stim Digital TENS and EMS in one device.
- TEN/EMS Combo Digital TENS and EMS in one device.
- TENS 7500 Digital TENS Unit.
- TENS 3500 Analog TENS Unit.
- TENS Medscope 1211 Digital TENS Unit
- InTENSity Twin Stim III Digital TENS and EMS Unit in one device
- TENS-2500 Analog TENS Unit
- Twin Stim II Digital TENS and EMS Unit in one device
- TENS 3000 Analog TENS Unit.
- TENS 7000 Digital TENS Unit
- ProM-710 Digital TENS and EMS in one device.
- EMS-3000 Analog EMS Unit
- EMS-6500 Digital EMS Unit
- Mini Wireless Digital TENS and EMS unit in one device
- Twin Stim Plus Digital TENS and EMS Unit in one device
InTENSity TENS Unit & EMS Units
- InTENSity Select Combo Digital TENS,EMS, Interferential and Microcurrent Unit in one
- InTENSity IF Combo Digital TENS and Interferential Unit in one device
- InTENSity Micro Combo Digital TENS and Microcurrent Unit in one device
- InTENSity 10 Digital TENS Unit.
- InTENSity Hybrid 5000 Digital and Analog Tens Unit in one device
- The website currently focuses on selling the truMedic PL-009 TENS Unit
- Their product page on Amazon can be found by Clicking Here
Implanted Drug Delivery Systems (IDDS)
- Codman - Implantable drug delivery system for the treatment of pain and spasticity.
- Medtronic - ITB Therapy for severe spasticity.
Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)
- Boston Scientific Neuromodulation - a global leader in the development of implantable, high-technology neurostimulation devices. Our bionic technologies include new spinal cord stimulation treatments for chronic pain.
- Medtronic, Inc. - Medtronic Pain Therapies™ offer proven, effective relief treatment alternatives of spinal cord stimulation.
- St. Jude Medical Neuromodulation - has successful neurostimulation and drug pump technologies advancing treatment standards for chronic pain and neurological disorders
- Anodyne Therapy - Anodyne® Infrared Therapy Systems are medical devices that are indicated to increase circulation and reduce pain, stiffness, and muscle spasm.
- Fisher Wallace Laboratories - The Fisher Wallace Stimulator™ is an external and portable stimulation for insomnia, anxiety, depression and pain therapy. It works by stimulating the brain’s production of serotonin, GABA and beta-endorphins.
- Neuros Medical - Developing Nerve Block technology for chronic pain.